Friday, May 29, 2009

Hard night

The pain hits me like waves in the ocean. I think of you everyday. Your smile haunts me. I want to share my days with you, I want to hear how you are doing.. where you have been, but you let me me. Is it easy to let me go.. Do you think of me? Do you attempt to call , but don't. It would take you a second to call me. I would run to your arms and let the world fall away. I search for you in my dreams, but I am slowly forgetting your kiss your touch. Simple things remind me of you.. the coffee shop we first met.. bar we drank at.. the way you looked at me.. how you leaned in for a kiss. The way you held me. I regret nothing of our stolen moments.. I only regret they did not last longer!
As I sit on this long night shift, I think of you hope you call. Tell me you miss me you fool. Tell me you want to hold me once more. I don't need you to make sense I just need you to be with me.

No comments: